Friday, May 24, 2013

My Favorite Super Hero

My favorite super hero is SPIDER-MAN. I chose SPIDER-MAN because He has one of my favorite colors on his suit and I like to climb. When I was little I would jump off the couch trying to figure out a way to swing webs like him. I found out he wasn't real after I watched the second movie and he would never come to my house when I would write letters to him like Santa Clause. Obviously he didn't come so I knew he wasn’t real but he is still my favorite I wish I could get all his comics so I could know Spiderman better than anyone. His villains are very bad in their own way but my favorite villain out of all of them is carnage or the Carnage Symbiote. He shared a cell with Eddie Brock (Venom Symbiote)Carnage had to serve 11 life sentences for being a psychopathic Serial killer. After Eddie escaped ( the venom symbiote does not bond to only one host) he left some of the symbiote in the cell which it then bonded with Carnage making Spider man’s worst villain yet. Everybody knows how the Spiderman creation happened so I am not going to explain it. Venom (Eddie Brock) on the other hand is extremely bad as well. It started when a meteor came down on earth from space. It contained a very odd alien we now know as the venom symbiote.














2 comments:

  1. Ok well, I've noticed that you like spiderman. But the thing is you have more pictures of Venom than spiderman. So to me I think you like Venom more than spiderman.Sorry to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post. You show a lot of emotion and care for your topic. I also liked that you included pictures to show you like spiderman.

    ReplyDelete